Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:42:50 +0900
From:      Rob Lahaye <lahaye@snu.ac.kr>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mozilla-devel

Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Rob Lahaye wrote:
>

>>Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
>>
>>>You can remove the --enable-xft from the mozilla-devel Makefile, or wait
>>>until I fix this.
>>
>>I'll wait and test the fix.
>

> Give this a shot.  Please let me know how it goes.

Seems to go fine. It's compiling now, so I've passed the configure bug
already. Good news for the patch, I guess!

---

Something else. Java needs a manual download, as the make tells me
in /usr/ports/java/jdk13:

  Because of licensing restrictions, you must fetch the source distribution
  manually.  Please access http://www.sun.com/software/java2/download.html
  with a web browser and follow the "Download" link for the
  "Java(TM) SDK 1.3.1". You will be required to log in and register,
  but you can create an account on this page. After registration and
  accepting the Sun Community Source License, select "J2SESDK" and
  download the file "j2sdk-1_3_1-src.tar.gz". Please place this file in
  /usr/ports/distfiles.

Well, I get up to the point where I have to 'select "J2SESDK"' to download
"j2sdk-1_3_1-src.tar.gz"; but all this is nowhere to be found.
Are the instructions out-of-date?

Where ever I click, I get a list of packages with prices varying from 20US$
to 2000US$.....

Rob.