Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 1996 11:07:06 -0800
From:      "Josef C. Grosch" <jgrosch@xsvr2.cup.hp.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.de>
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu, chat@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Chat), jehamby@lightside.com, jmb@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I'll be in Silicon Valley next week...

On Dec 11,  6:55pm, Greg Lehey wrote:
> Subject: Re: I'll be in Silicon Valley next week...
> Josef C. Grosch writes:
> > On Dec 10,  5:48pm, Greg Lehey wrote:
> >> Subject: Re: I'll be in Silicon Valley next week...

[ DELETED ]

> >> I'm flying on Thursday, and will be available most days until the
> >> following Thursday.  How do Saturday or Sunday the 14th/15th sound?
> >>
> >> Greg
> >>
> >> -- End of excerpt from Greg Lehey
> >

> > Either Saturday or Sunday night sounds great. I'll have to check with the
> > social director, my wife but I'm sure we can make it. How does Italian
sound?

> Italian sounds great.  I even seem to remember a place down Saratoga
> way which was very good, but it's been a while, so I'll take your
> suggestions.

My wife knows a place in Palo Alto she wants to check out. I'll get back to you
on that.

Add Jonathan M. Bresler (jmb@freefall.freebsd.org) and Jordan K. Hubbard
(jkh@time.cdrom.com) as a maybe.

> I think that there were one or two more, but I can't find the names.
> In any case, I'm flying tomorrow, and communication might be a bit
> difficult, so here's how to contact me:
>
> 1.  Thanks to Jonathan Bresler, I should be able to read mail.  Don't
>     count on me finding a connect to the Internet by the weekend,
>     however.
>
> 2.  I'm staying at the Marriott Courtyard, 10605 North Wolfe Road,
>     Cupertino.  Phone: 408-252-9100.  This is right by the Wolfe exit
>     on 280 (turn towards Sunnyvale).  You can leave a message for me
>     if other things fail.  I'll be working at Tandem, just round the
>     corner, but I don't have a usable phone number yet.

I work at HP in Cupertino which is on the corner of Wolfe and Homestead. I pass
the Marriott every day on the way to work.

> Looks like Jake can only make it on Saturday, and Annelise can only
> make it on Sunday.  Since there are so many of us :-) we might make
> two meetings of it.  I don't have anything planned at all for the
> weekend, so we can see what we can do.

Yea, how about dinner one night and meeting for beer another night. There is an
English style pub right down the street from you that I hav been looking for an
excuse to go into. How authentic an English pub it is remains to be seen.

> How about some suggestions from the other side?  If you can send me at
> least your phone numbers by tomorrow morning (my time, not yours,
> which means tonight your time), I'll contact you when I get there if I
> can't read my mail.  I'd also like to hear from a few more people
> who'd like to join the get-together.

You can call me at home and talk to either lisa or I. Or you can talk to the
machine, Gort.

	415-355-5206
> Greg
>-- End of excerpt from Greg Lehey

Josef

--
Josef Grosch, 47LG4 | "Laugh while you can, | My opinions are mine, not
jgrosch@cup.hp.com  |    monkey boy!"       | HPs. They have'nt paid for