Date:      Wed, 8 Jan 2003 23:01:10 +0100
From:      Philip Paeps <philip@paeps.cx>
To:        mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 1.2.1 or 1.3a coming?

On 2003-01-08 13:09:23 (-0800), Lars Eggert <larse@ISI.EDU> wrote:
> are there update ports for the latest mozilla releases in the pipe? The
> latest available (1.2b) is from October.

Check the archives.  There's a 'freeze collection' online at:

  <http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/freeze/>;

Just apply the patch you like in the ports tree, and you'll be able to build a
recent Mozilla.

Happy patching :-)

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                          Please don't CC me, I am
philip@paeps.cx                                       subscribed to the list.

  BOFH Excuse #257:
    That would be because the software doesn't work.