Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:52:50 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        Michael VanLoon <MichaelV@EDIFECS.COM>
Cc:        "'Michael Harnois'" <mdharnois@home.com>, Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI-PCI Bridge Problems

Oh ick, snow.  I hate that stuff. 8)

On a more relevant tangent; Michael the first - is the most recent cut of
the code still not finding things on your PCI bus?  I noticed that your
ATA controller *was* showing up...

If you could, could you try applying

  http://ziplok.dyndns.org/msmith/pci.diff

to a fresh -current source tree and building that?  (Make sure you use
'config -g' as well, since the last set of problems reported may have
been due to an unclean kernel compile directory).

The output from a verbose boot with the above patch might help track some
of this down.

Thanks!
Mike