Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 1996 15:41:06 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        Paul.Vickers@barclays.co.uk (Paul Vickers)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compaq Proliant 1500 and PCI

>     Anyone know how to get the PCI bus in a Compaq ProLiant 1500
>     to respond ?

Run -current.  -stable may also work.  Contact Stefan if you have
additional problems after that, since he is the keeper of the PCI
flame, and knows it backwrad and forward.

If you want to run with it on 2.1R or earlier, I think you are out
of luck, since PCI-PCI bridging wasn't supported, and Compaq BIOS
lies about their PCI 2.0 compliance.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---