Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 2000 15:47:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Dan B. " <danielb@pacex.net>
To:        Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
Cc:        Jonathan & Charmane Frazier <wolfman@csocs.com>, Jon Rust <jpr@vcnet.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FrontPage extensions on Apache(/PHP+SSL upgrade)

I am with you all the way!!
I have held-off upgrading to mySQL and SSL because of fears that existing
customers virtual web would be screewed, I don't care about FP extensions
but Apache+PHP+mySQL+SSL would be great, I am still looking for SAFE
UPGRADE procedures to the extent that I have setup a seperate machine just
to try it out on non-production web server.

Dan