Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 1997 13:22:44 +0800 (HKT)
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   Documentation on HP Laserjet 6MP?

Yes, I know, this isn't a FreeBSD question.  Sorry about that, but I
don't know of a more appropriate group to send this to.

I've just replaced my aging Panasonic printer with a new HP LaserJet
6MP, which includes PostScript.  It's certainly a great improvement,
but the documentation isn't.  I've searched the HP web site and come
up with nothing obvious.  What I'm looking for is documentation that
tells me:

1.  How to upgrade the configuration on the machine to always
    interpret \n to return to the beginning of the line (i.e. no 'step
    effect')?

2.  The commands that this particular printer understands.

I hope I'll be able to find something on the Web.

Thanks in advance
Greg