Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 1996 12:28:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Campbell <brianc@ottawa.net>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD Hackers)
Subject:   Re: Triton II chipsets

> As Brian Campbell wrote:
> > I'm running on a Triton II VX chipset and wanted the chipset probe to
> > recognize and display my chipset.
>
> Something like this?

Yes, something like that   ;-)

That's more detailed than what I got by just reusing the FX
description, but I suspect, with the detail it goes into, that it
doesn't take into account SDRAM-based systems.

Not a big deal ... I was just trying to conserve space anyway.
Other than for systems that fail to boot, I like this sort of report
in a userland utility anyway.

> The patch has been posted to -hackers (or -current, i eventually
> forgot) some days ago, but i haven't heard anything back.  If the
> author is happy with it now, we can commit it to the sources.

Must have been -current.  Could someone mail me the patch?