Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:00:50 +0100
From:      Mark Ovens <mark@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        "David J. Kanter" <djkanter@northwestern.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Uninstalling non-English documentation

On Mon, Jul 10, 2000 at 08:37:25PM -0500, David J. Kanter wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 12:23:49AM +0100, Mark Ovens wrote:
> > The following in /usr/sup/refuse should do the trick (for the ports
> > and web pages as well):
> >
> > doc/es* doc/fr* doc/ja* doc/nl* doc/ru* doc/zh*
> > www/es* www/fr* www/ja* www/nl* www/ru* www/zh*
> > ports/chinese ports/german ports/japanese ports/korean ports/russian
> > ports/vietnamese
> ---end quoted text---
>
> Shouldn't the refuse file(s) be:
>      /usr/sup/doc-all/refuse
>      /usr/sup/ports-all/refuse
>      /usr/sup/src-all/refuse

That's for collection specific refuse files. If you put it in /usr/sup
it is global (but you must path the entries relative to base - hence
the doc/).

Look at REFUSE FILES section in the manpage for cvsup(1).

> That's the impression I get from the cvsup FAQ.
> --
> David Kanter
> djkanter@northwestern.edu

  If I buy a copy of WinDelete, and it doesn't delete Windows,
  am I entitled to my money back?