Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 2003 01:24:40 +0100
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        bryan cassidy <bsdsys@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anyone have any?

--kVXhAStRUZ/+rrGn

On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 11:26:16AM -0800, bryan cassidy wrote:
> I have been a FreeBSD user for oh I say about a year
> now and love FreeBSD alot. I get mad at it sometimes
> but ALWAYS come back to FreeBSD within *HOURS* so I
> will always love freebsd. I have been wondering over
> to the OpenBSD side these past few weeks. OpenBSD
> sounds really interesting and I really want to try it
> out very bad. Don't have the money to buy a CD right
> now and the damn floppies wont work for some strange
> reason. I know its a strange question to ask people
> but would someone happen to have a OpenBSD 3.2 (Only
> 3.2 please) CD(s) that they wouldn't mind sending me?
> I would really appreciate it if I found someone that
> would do this for me.=20
>=20
> Please Cc: me because I am not subscribed to the -chat
> mailing list right now. Updating my FreeBSD box and
> having installed Sylpheed yet so.
>=20

No one keeps you from creating your own OpenBSD CD, e.g.
with the instructions on http://sage.uniforum.org.nz/bootable.html .

There is plenty of other information on the web on how
to do this.

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--kVXhAStRUZ/+rrGn

--kVXhAStRUZ/+rrGn--