Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:22:21 -0800
From:      "Jonas Fornander" <jonas@netwood.net>
To:        "'Kenzo'" <kenzo_chin@hotmail.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: IMGATE

We've been using IMGate for a couple of years. Couldn't live without it.
Currently it's removing about 15-20K spam messages a day. An added
benefit of using a mail gateway like IMGate is that if we need to take
down our POP server, the IMGate will store all mail and deliver them
when the POP server is up again.

IMGate is running postfix and added scripts. It's not that complex but
we chose to have Len Conrad (the author if IMGate) install it for us.

Jonas Fornander - System Administrator
Netwood Communications, LLC - www.netwood.net
Find out why we're better - 310-442-1530