Date:      Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:51:07 +0300
From:      Martes Wigglesworth <martes.wigglesworth@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with flash and native mozilla

Greetings.

I have an issue with my mozilla install.  I am unable to figure out how,
or what people get flash7 to work with mozilla.  And I also have trouble
getting anything to work that I need, while maintaining a working
desktop.  Hence, if I want to install mplayer, I have to upgrade
everthing that also makes my desktop, KDE 3.1.4, work with the initial
install.  Also, the only reliable desktop/production applications seem
to be the few that come on the iso install cd.  Anyone have any advice
on this?

Respectfully,

Martes