Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 1996 18:51:38 -0400
From:      "John Ko" <jko@khan.autometric.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   DEC 21140 PCI network card driver

I have 2.2 SNAP intalled in a P6 with Cogent EM400 which is a four port
100BaseT (i.e. four EM100).

Does anyone out there have any experience with any cogent products with
FreeBSD or Linux?  The driver if_de.c does work with the EM400 because
I think the driver doesn't know about four port 21140 chips (it does
recognize four port 21040 chips).

BTW, I've got Linux's tulip driver to ping with EM400 but no ftp.

I've sent email to the author, but it seems he's unavailable.

thanks for any help

jko