Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 1996 16:09:03 -0500
From:      "Garrett A. Wollman" <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        -Vince- <vince@apollo.COSC.GOV>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   problem with finger in -current

<<On Sun, 14 Jan 1996 15:52:57 -0800 (PST), -Vince- <vince@apollo.COSC.GOV> said:

> 	As of the 1/8/96 -current, it seems that the finger source is
> having some problems with systems running IBM's AIX.  Can anyone verify
> this?  It used to work with no problems before.

No, I can't.

wollman@khavrinen(115)$ f @ltt1.lcs.mit.edu
[ltt1.lcs.mit.edu]
No one logged on

wollman@khavrinen(118)$ dig ltt1 in hinfo
ltt1.lcs.mit.edu.       14400   HINFO   ibm-rs6000      unix

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.