Date:      Tue, 08 Sep 2009 00:54:00 -0700
From:      Bob Frazier <bobf@mrp3.com>
To:        Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>, marcus@freebsd.org
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/136435: security/gnome-keyring + hald prevents umount of usb drive without '-f'

upgraded ports as of last Friday (cvsup to '.').  Problem remains.

followup submitted to PR - latest cvsup of ports, problem remains, may
not be gnome-keyring but possibly 'mountd' (see followup, output of
lshal attached to followup e-mail).

on a related note, portupgrade went without major glitches, thanks - I
normally reserve 3 or 4 'days off' to upgrade my work laptop due to
frequent past gnome upgrade issues that would sometimes take days to
fix, and render the GUI more or less unusable until fixed.  last 2
upgrades didn't have any major compile/install problems, and of course
enabling multi-job helps a _LOT_ to cut down on the time requirement.