Date:      Sun, 02 Mar 1997 02:28:28 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Brian Tao <taob@risc.org>
Cc:        Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RSA 56-bit key challenge

> 	It looks that way right now anyway.  FreeBSD hosts are
> contributing over 8.3 million keys/sec and are 15 of the 20 fastest
> machines on the list.  :)

It would be awesome if you could see the performance of this
"virtual machine" displayed in real-time on a web page. :)

What's the total keys/sec rating right now?  I wonder if even
certain government agencies have key breaking machines capable
of reaching these kinds of performance figures? :-)

					Jordan

P.S. And if anyone on this list knows for certain, *don't* tell me -
facts like these I don't want to know! :)