Date:      Tue, 7 Apr 1998 19:44:32
From:      webmaster@tiffiny.com
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   free advertising for your business

Hello:

     FREE ADVERTISING FOR YOUR BUSINESS

One of the most important parts of your business
is advertising.  Without your prospects knowing about your
product or service, you're out of business.

Along with the necessity of advertising comes the huge costs
normally associated with a successful advertising campaign.
It's expensive... That is UNTIL NOW !!!

I can show you how to reach thousands of prospects that have
an exact interest in your products or services for FREE !!!

To learn more, just send me an email message and I'll
send you a Free Report showing you exactly how this is
done.

Request this valuable information by sending me an email
by 1) double clicking on this link and then pressing
your send key.

<"mailto:webmaster@tiffiny.com?subject=Tell_me_more">

or 2, you can manually use your email program to send me
a note requesting this Free Report.  Send to:

webmaster@tiffiny.com with the subject of "Tell me more".

Don't miss out on this great and rewarding FREE opportunity.

If you don't want to hear about this free program, then
respond to this letter with the words No More in the
subject line.  Thank You.