Date:      Tue, 15 Dec 1998 17:59:27 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Wes Peters <wpeters@xylan.com>
Cc:        Thomas Seidmann <tseidmann@SIMULTAN.CH>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISDN for FreeBSD

Wes Peters wrote:

> Anyone know an special incantations to make a 3com Impact IQ work
> with mgetty?  The Impact was a breeze to configure, but mgetty
> keeps complaining:

Sorry to reply to my own message, but the above problem was caused by the
Impact IQ "forgetting" the settings installed with the windows configuration
program.  The local IIQ whiz kid poked at it with CU and setup the SPIDs
again; everything is fine now.  It's answering calls and everything.

Now if that serial port card would just show up...  ;^)

--
             Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                                     +1.801.915.2061
Softweyr LLC                                                  wes@softweyr.com