Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:35:41 +0000
From:      falbu@amnesty.org
To:        freebsd-config@freebsd.org
Subject:   Custom install.cfg when building boot.flp

Hello gurus,

I hope you're not too bored reading my messages about
mfsroot and install.cfg ;-))

Now I have an install.cfg customized and the customized
setup process is working fine when launched from the 2
floppies. However is quite slow. So I was thinking of
compiling a boot.flp in order to create a bootable cd.

Question:
Where should I place the customized install.cfg in order to
be included in the boot.flp?

I was skimming over a few Makefiles in /usr/src/release
and I didn't find any references to install.cfg.
There is an install.cfg in /usr/src/release/sysinstall, but
that's the standard one and I am not sure if by replacing it
I can solve my problem.

Many thanks,

Florentin Albu

Client-Server Systems Manager
falbu@amnesty.org
         Amnesty International, International Secretariat
                     visit us at   http://www.amnesty.org

Be Realistic! Plan for a Miracle!

ONE click to stamp out torture.
                                   http://www.stoptorture.org