Date:      Sun, 25 Jul 1999 11:32:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Craig C. Brunner(CCB)" <craigb@powernet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PPP Troubles(Better version)

Hey,
	Ok.. heres the exact problem: i ran a pppscript that didnt work, I
dunno if it caused it or not. In ppp type term and it says: Cannot open
device /dev/cuaa1. in the /var/ppp.log it says: Phase: deflink: /dev/cuaa1
is in use: uu_lock: link error: No such file or directory....someone told
me to delete the /var/spool/lock/LCK..cuaa1 and i did but it still doesnt
work.. I have done a ./MAKEDEV cuaa1 which didnt work.. how I fix this is
to exit ppp.. renter andwithout doing anything going: set device
/dev/cuaa1 and it works.. but that is already set in my ppp.conf so I dont
get it.. and I cant use my pppscript when its like thsi cause it just
closes because it cant open it. Please help.
						Thanks,
					Craig C. Brunner(CCB)

	________________________
	|--------CCB-----------|