Date:      Sat, 5 Apr 2014 10:06:30 -0700
From:      Garrett Cooper <yanegomi@gmail.com>
To:        Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-testing@freebsd.org" <freebsd-testing@freebsd.org>, Peter Holm <peter@holm.cc>
Subject:   Re: ATF work

http://people.freebsd.org/~pho/FreeBSD-HEAD-ATF-Isilon-20140401.diff.xz
>>>=20
>>> Holy patch queue, Batman!  There's fifty thousand lines of code in =
here!
>>=20
>>=20
>> When a patch is that big, it becomes very difficult to review.
>>=20
>> You might want to consider forking a copy on github of the
>> https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd repository and maintaining the =
patch there
>> until it is MFC'd:
>>=20
>> https://help.github.com/articles/fork-a-repo
>> https://help.github.com/articles/syncing-a-fork
>>=20
>> It's not perfect but some of the web interface tools around the =
github
>> ecosystem make reviewing patches (and contributing updates) a bit =
easier.
>=20
> I was going to move master aside and make all of the ATF work into its
> own separate branch again as my fork's master still contains little
> tidbits of other fixes and hacks that I made to make things work on my
> system(s). When I originally did this on my fork I was dealing with a
> lot more branches (nowadays I mostly maintain my fork instead of
> develop/port new code).

	I=92ve master on my fork reflects FreeBSD master. =93atf=94 now =
reflects all of my ATF work, so if you diff master and atf you=92ll see =
the relevant changes I=92ve done for ATF in the past. I=92ll update the =
docs on the wiki to reflect this.
Thanks!
-Garrett=