Date:      Thu, 9 Jul 1998 07:31:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
To:        Francisco Reyes <reyesf@newsguy.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD E-Zine?

On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Jul 1998 23:29:40 -0700 (PDT), Chris Coleman wrote:
>
> >I was hoping to get an e-zine that printed every two months.
>
> Although nice to have something printed don't really see the
> advantages. Also if we keep it online only we could submit some of
> our articles to the FreeBSD Newsletter.

I didn't mean Hardcopy Printed.  Online printed :-)

> >write a small column on what has been happening on that list over that two
> >month period.  If I get enough of these volunteers We can keep an e-zine
> >very well published.
>
> That sounds like a good idea. We could have alternating columns so
> the E-zine is published let's say monthly and then certain columns
> are printed every 2/3 months. These columns would rotate. This way
> the people maintaining them would have enough time to prepare them.

Wonderful.  Even better than I had thought of.

> did you see the url for freebsd online? freebsd-online.ml.org
> That site or design could be a starting point.

I did see it, it looks good.  The other sites mentioned look real good to.

Christopher J. Coleman (whyareyou@lookingforme.com)
Computer Support Analyst I  (509)-762-6341
FreeBSD Book Project:  http://www.vmunix.com/fbsd-book/