Date:      Tue, 15 Jul 2003 01:20:38 +0100 (BST)
From:      Jamie Jones <jamie@bishopston.net>
To:        jamie@bishopston.net, thomas@elements.dk
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ports problems

> aaah ok, this system is 4.6. I have a 4.8 system too that obviously
> doesn't have that problem. Thanx allot.

Hi. The patch I listed fixed the problem on my 4.4 and my 4.5
machines. It's compiled generically, so will work on all i386 systems.

Alternateively, if your 4.8 system has a non-cpu specific build,
(or the 4.6 system has the same cpu) simpy copy /usr/sbin/pkg_*
over from 4.8 to 4.6 (and /usr/share/man/man1/pkg_* to also update
the man pages)

Cheers,
 jamie