Date:      Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:35:41 -0400
From:      Peters Micheal A Contr 914 SC/SCBN <Micheal.Peters@niagarafalls.af.mil>
To:        "'Freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org'" <Freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Searching

Ok, from my understanding, even the latest version of FreeBSD can still run
on 386 class PC's, a 200MB HD is 100 more then you need for a Minimal
install (though you won't have a lot of room left over), Don't know about
the 1MB of RAM though, the point is, you'll be surprised at what even the
Newest version of FreeBSD can run on.  Granted I would not use it as a
graphics workstation, or run KDE/GNOME on it, but it could do well as home
file server, maybe a low volume web server (you may need to add more ram
though)