Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:32:22 +1300
From:      James Pole <james@pole.net.nz>
To:        "Jesper Wallin" <jesper@hackunite.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How do I change so pcm1 is pcm0 and vice versa?

Heya,

The most obvious solution, if you don't intend to use the on-board
sound, would be to disable the on-board sound itself so FreeBSD won't
detect it in the first place, therefore it would automatically assign
pcm0 to the SoundBlaster. If you do want to use both, then I can't help
you there.

Regards,
James