Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 1998 21:25:08 -0600
From:      "Chris Silva" <ras@interaccess.com>
To:        <andrew@squiz.co.nz>, "'Wes Peters'" <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   =?windows-1252?B?UkU6ILF6pECpd61upc7A9KtPpVK5cblxpsA=?=

Umm, well - lets look at thin in another light.  English *is* the
international
spoken word. So it seems to be fitting.

I myself would like to see this thread die. So let's please consider
what this
list means to us - and to the ones that really want to learn to secure
FBSD.

Just my pennt and a half...