Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 1999 15:16:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Yui <yule@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:  internet access

sorry, let me rephrase that.
what i'm trying to do is create ppp dial-in server.  done.
now what i would like to do is to provide internet access
from my server to the outside world.  i asked the local
freebsd guy at work and he told me to take a look at ipfw
and natd man pages (i've also looked at the ppp man page).
if anyone could provide any other hints/info, i'd appreciate
it.  thanks.

yui