Date:      Mon, 14 Sep 1998 07:59:29 +0000
From:      Christer Hermansson <mail@chdev.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Most compatible modem

Hi.

I want some help to choose a good modem to FreeBSD.

I had the opportunity to borrow a internal V90-compliant modem for free
but that modem didn't work on any other OS then MS windows 3.x and 95 :(

It's very boring to spend several hours on a (toy-) modem and then find
out it doesn't support the OS you are working with.

I'm running MS-NT4.0 for the moment but are planning to keep me to the
FreeBSD in the future.

The modem I planning to purchase should be a internal, V90-compliant and
support both FreeBSD and NT.

Thanks for any kind of reply.

Christer.