Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 1996 18:22:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Andrew N. Edmond" <edmond@shaman.lycaeum.org>
Subject:   Re: SIMM stackers?

On Thu, 20 Jun 1996, Andrew N. Edmond wrote:

> Anybody have problems with these SIMM stackers?

Closely related, anybody have problems with 30 -> 72 pin
converters?  I'm pondering a new motherboard (ASUS P55T2P4) and
have 32 megabytes of 30 pin SIMMs that I'd sure like to recycle.

> I am not too sure of the technology but haven't heard anything good or bad
> about them.  Running FreeBSD 2.1-stable (may 07th).

I've heard some talk about buffered versus unbuffered, but
nothing really conclusive.

-john

== http://fallout.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ================