Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 1997 15:33:54 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Burke Azbill <calvin21@mtsc.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Microsoft FrontPage

On Tue, Aug 26, 1997 at 06:36:01PM +0000, Burke Azbill wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 	I'd like to know if there are server extensions available for
> FreeBSD 2.2.2.

I assume that you're talking about Microsoft FrontPage.  What's that?

> The Microsoft site doesn't list any specifically for FreeBSD but has
> some for BSD/OS 2.1, BSD/OS 3.0, and Linux 3.0.3.  Would one of
> those work okay??

In general, you can assume that programs for BSD/OS 2.1 will work with
no problems on FreeBSD.  BSD/OS 3.0 may as well, assuming they're not
in ELF format, which we don't support yet.  You might also find that
the Linux version works if you install Linux compatibility, but that's
the last choice of the three.

Greg