Date:      Fri, 2 May 1997 19:01:52 +0200
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        Tim Oneil <toneil@visigenic.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xterm fun

On Fri, May 02, 1997 at 08:09:04AM -0700, Tim Oneil wrote:
> Hi kids. Been playing with xterm params for a few days now
> but I've been unsuccessful in attempting to increase the font
> size in xterm. -fn <myfont> right?

What font are you trying to make xterm to use?
Did you make the font visible to the server? Font path, mkfontdir, fonts.dir,
fonts.alias and that stuff?
Try xfd -fn <font> first. If this fails, xterm will also fail.
Did you that you can change xterms fonts by CTRL-right mouse button
clicking on xterm?