Date:      Sat, 17 Jun 1995 02:05:58 +0800 (WST)
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@haywire.DIALix.COM>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   GPL code in freebsd?

I just saw that Alan Cox fired a salvo at FreeBSD in gnu.misc.discuss,
under the subject: "Pre-HURD GNU System: Linux or FreeBSD?"

I don't think he was aware of the default "i386/i386/math_emulate.c" file
which has no such restrictions.  (Hell.. It has no darn copyright at the
top either! - the only mention of copyright is Linus Torvald's one in the
middle).

Does he have a point with the ISDN stuff?  I just read the GPL and got a
headache.  :-(

-Peter