Date:      Mon, 1 Oct 2001 19:45:13 -0600
From:      "Ben Turner" <turnball_@hotmail.com>
To:        "bsdq" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Installing FreeBSD 2.2.4

Ok working on the FTP install now since that seems to be the general
consesus.  Looking for those boot disks now.  Can't seem to find them on the
freeBSD.org site.  Pardon me for my ignorance... Im from the Windows
environment and I am trying to incorporate some Unix distributed
applications to my organization.  I am just plain used to there being some
image to click on called "Boot disk" and Im unsure of the terms for it in
the Unix platform....

Ben

PS Thanks to everyone who has helped.  Im actually stating to think that it
isnt a hopeless idea.  :)