Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:10:35 -0800
From:      Stefan Parvu <stefan.parvu@comptel.com>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2questions

thanks for your answers. With some comments:

1. I've asked at XIG what it is about and they told me that this a problem
of FreeBSD OS. Not about their server. Anyway I have asked also why they
didn't test Accel 5.0.2 on FreeBSD 3.x ? With no success.No comments.
I have also asked about 3D X server why they did not provide a version for
FreeBSD and chambers@xig.com told me that there is no plan port for this
yet :(

2. Well indeed, it is using that much memory but I have 80 MBRAM on my box and
starting X, and a terminal (xterm) I have reported by top: Free 55M. So am
I wrong with something how can a process to be in SIZE 54 and free mem to
have 55M.

stef