Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 01:48:08 -0600
From:      Ralf Black <ralf@acadiacom.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        dj@stmichael.org
Subject:   Re: Webserver

Doug King wrote:

> My config(s) are P200s, running Apache (with the BSD FronPage Bloatware
> extensions) and Apache with SSL extensions and CyberCash, IRCD, RAS.
> Apache is configured for virtual domains (I haven't figured out how to
> finagle more IP addresses from my upstream provider).

How fast is your upstream connection and do you use a national backbone
provider?
I was thinking of starting with a 128 kb ISDN and move up as more pages
I host. Frame Relay is not bad, but more expencive. At the moment I'm
checking the local providers, but nobody has frame relay.
Any suggestions?

Ralf