Date:      Tue, 1 Sep 1998 21:01:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Jolley <doug@footech.com>
To:        SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Boot Problems

>According to my log, the next thing it's doing is clock calibration...

Somebody else said that.  So, I guess that's the next thing that's
*SUPPOSED* to happen.  My log omits that and proceeds directly to
the part dealing with the CPU.  I'm wondering if maybe it's trying
to calibrate the clock and can't; or, something like that.  I don't
know.  Anyway, thanks for the input.

     ... doug