Date:      Fri, 1 Nov 1996 22:06:47 -0800
From:      Thomas Pfenning <thomaspf@microsoft.com>
To:        "'Denis DeLaRoca  825-4580'" <CSP1DWD@MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU>, "'Gerald Neufeld'" <neufeld@CS.UBC.CA>
Cc:        "'multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG'" <multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: rat available?

That is the status for about a year. I wonder what prevents is from
being compiled under FreeBSD. The sound code should be the same as with
Linux.

Since there are now channels you can only receive with rat this is
particularly annoying. May be they just don't have a FreeBSD box around.
Did someone ever care to ask?

Cheers

	Thomas