Date:      Wed, 22 May 1996 09:08:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Les Higger <lhigger@lausd.k12.ca.us>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@riley-net170-164.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: apachie

I figured it out.... i was logged in to apachie and not the # once I
shutdown the server I could see everything..
is there a scheme for drawing a tree like vtree.com in dos.. ?
I am still looking for help on a token ring driver.. I ve never written
one but will try some people at calstate or USC.. I am having fun learning.
I tried to check out your camera but it didn't respond.. oh well I figure
one day bravo might put one up.. we have a great view of la... when
there's no smog.. ha

        * Les Higger Student Information Systems
        * Local Area Network Coord.
        *  lhigger@lausd.k12.ca.us
        * Francisco Bravo Medical Magnet High School
        * Los Angeles Unified School District
 ---> Old men can give flawless advice, for they nolonger can set bad
examples <---