Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:46:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>
To:        Doug Denault <doug@safeport.com>
Cc:        Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>, FreeBSD Questions List <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: BRU still around?

On Sun, 14 Oct 2001, Doug Denault wrote:

> Intresting - I would have said yes but their web site is not reachable. I
> will try support tomorrow and let you know. Not too long ago I bought the
> FreeBSD version which works fine. I have been using it on BSDi for several
> years.
>
> I found the following on google:
> http://lists.svlug.org/pipermail/svlug/2001-May/009057.html
> If true they would appear to be gone.

I looked at the link and given that I have been trying their URL for
almost 3 days I think the info on that URL is probably correct.

A real shame. It seemed to be a good product.
Worst of all whichever company is rumored to buy it, just to kill it,
probably wants to do so because of BRU's ability to backup other Unix, NOT
FreeBSD.