Date:      Mon, 3 Feb 2014 21:41:07 -0500
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        Leonard Rucker <leonard.rucker@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Building virtualbox-ose on Freebsed10 Stable failed when linking scm.

You can use qemu via petitecloud and get exactly the same effect (you will
have to VNC to the console but thats the only main difference [also
purposely fewer options that are not relivent in a cloud like
environment]).... also since petitecloud is developed 100% on FreeBSD (we
only support linux because of the overwhelming market share [see my post in
-virtualization@ for how to use FreeBSD's strengths as a cloud platform to
reverse this]) you not "using linux vms"