Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 02:44:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with PCMCIA Cards

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Warner Losh wrote:
> I'd love to find a good solution to this problem.  I'm glad your flame
> caught me at a time when my brain was up for trying to solve this
> silly problem.

Well, I wasn't really trying to flame you, or anyone.  It is frusterating
to see how much time gets tied up in tracking down dodgy PCIC configs
though.  Solving that would probably free you up of several emails a
week.  If I start maintaing any more PCMCIA ethernet drivers I'm going to
want the same thing.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |