Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:31:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alexander V P <alex@big-blue.net>
To:        "Gerald T. Freymann" <freymann@eagle.ca>
Cc:        Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Hacker history file - OUCH

hi,
do you keep/have logs about what ftp transfers he did?
did you send mail to root@he.net, or .mx domain?
any idea how he break in? what freebsd you're using?
if i'm on your place, i'll unplug the box and try to find out more about
this. don't do like most of the sysadmins that just wipe the box.
alex