Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:55:47 +0000
From:      Daniela <dgw@liwest.at>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, "Jan Grant" <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How do I set the source address on a multi-homed host?

On Saturday 19 February 2005 07:45, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> [...]

No, it doesn't work this way for me. I was trying something very similar, only
that I was using SSH instead of telnet, and it always shows me logged in from
my outside IP. I guess it has something to do with my NAT setup, because I
have a rule to divert all traffic to port 8668, which is open on the outside
interface. I inserted this rule a long time ago, and all I understand about
it is that this is necessary to let the other clients access the net.