Date:      Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:42:49 +0100
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Mika=C3=ABl_Urankar?= <mikael.urankar@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Call for Testers] VirtualBox 4.3.2 : Success

Hi,

Please CC: me on replies, I am not subscribed to freebsd-emulation.

VirtualBox-4.3.2 works fine on my environment :
FreeBSD desktop-016.xxx 11.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #6 r258424M:
Thu Nov 21 09:54:40 CET 2013
mik@desktop-016.xx:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ACHERON  amd64

I need the following file in the root folder (if I don't put the
"<Global>" tag I have this error message : Failed to create the
VirtualBox COM object) :
cat /root/.VirtualBox/VirtualBox.xml
<?xml version=3D"1.0"?>
<VirtualBox xmlns=3D"http://www.innotek.de/VirtualBox-settings"
version=3D"1.12-freebsd">
  <Global>
  </Global>
</VirtualBox>

On my user session :
 - I need to "unsetenv QT_PLUGIN_PATH" to prevent VirtualBox from
segfault'ing (I'm running KDE) session
 - I've cleaned my user's VirtualBox.xml config file : I've removed
some "MachineEntry uuid" that were giving me the infamous "Failed to
create the VirtualBox COM object"

Thanks for your work,
WBR
Mika=C3=ABl