Date:      Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:51:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Richard Melgar <richardmelgar@yahoo.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   question

--0-1000883430-1025290292=:27270

I have a question I have a friend that I email to and I have a very strong feeling that my emails are being forwarded to someone else , is their some sort program out their or a specific email account for secured emails or a way that when I send an email it will either delete once its been read or impossible to forward .If not can my emails that are being sent tell me who all is delivered to ? Any recommendations ? Also letting me know who gets BCC mailed on my messages