Date:      14 May 2002 20:49:54 +0100
From:      "S. Roberts" <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   man page for xntpd?

--=-9mqxQvCWz/GCHsgLpVZ3

Hello,
     In reading about various methods of time syncronization for
FreeBSD, I've come across many references to using xntpd in cases where
there is likely to be extended periods of uptime and Internet
connectivity.

However, I can't seem to find much information on xntpd itself. Could
someone provide pointers (faq's, documentation, how-to's) to where I
might find out more about this, please?

Thanks for the time.

Stacey
--=20
Stacey Roberts B.Sc. (HONS) Computer Science
Network Systems Engineer

--=-9mqxQvCWz/GCHsgLpVZ3

--=-9mqxQvCWz/GCHsgLpVZ3--