Date:      25 Jun 2001 06:44:06 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        Kevin Lyons <klyons@corserv.corserv.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: winDriver selling fbsd

Kevin Lyons <klyons@corserv.corserv.com> writes:
> I just typed in www.bsdi.com since I hadn't been there in a while and ended
> up at windriver.com or wrs.com as its now know.  Much to my suprise,
> FreeBSD is not listed in the product listing.  Only BSD/OS appears.
> Am I mistaken, or wasn't windriver supposed to now be distributing
> Freebsd since they acquired it from bsdi who merged with walnut creek?

What's the problem, is www.freebsdmall.com currently offline, or does
your browser just not work properly?

> To add insult to injury, I got an email from windriver apologizing for
> the 'slow' response to freebsd orders blaming their sluggishness on bsdi's
> ordering system.

How do you know that's not the plain truth?

> Has anyone checked to see if these clowns are owned by microsoft?

I wouldn't stoop so low as to call you an idiot in a public forum, but
I'd have a hard time contradicting anyone who did.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org