Date:      Thu, 10 Mar 2005 01:54:44 -0700
From:      Brad Davis <so14k@so14k.com>
To:        Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org>, freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mac Mini and Serial Console Access

On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 09:11:44AM +1000, Peter Grehan wrote:
> As James said, it won't work as it stands. I'm interested in getting
> firewire dcons to work which is a similar task, so it may be done at
> some point.
>
> I suspect that a 'mini-port' ala the G3-port/stealth-port serial
> adapters will be available for the mini soon.

That would be really nice, as I was thinking about donating a Mac mini
for use by anyone who wanted to hack on the ppc port. I think I might
have found a dual G4 500. We'll have to see how it turns out, but the
plan is to host it here and make it avalible via ssh and serial console.

Regards,
Brad Davis