Date:      Tue, 05 May 1998 14:12:55 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CVS / RCS - More info?

Hi All,

I've finished looking through the man pages for cvs and rcs - and I've setup
a small test system, and been able to check in / out sources, update them,
commit them etc...

Can anyone recomend any 'further reading' for CVS / RCS - in particular I'm
interested in setting up any security it might have (i.e. restricting the
people who can 'commit' changes, or even access the source tree etc.)

There are some books suggested in the man page, but they seem to be from
around 1985, and I can't find them anywhere...

Are there any good guides on the web at all?

Regards,

Karl Pielorz