Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 2014 09:54:14 -0500
From:      Eric Neblock <cen5848@louisiana.edu>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Missing: hw.acpi.thermal.tz%d._HOT

--=-Lg9sUsF/gZyYzH9RyPPc

Hello all,
  I'm trying to figure out what is the _HOT temperature on my particular
processor. I'm running FreeBSD 10 GENERIC on a Sunfire X2200.

The processor is an Dual Core AMD Opteron 2218.

In the GENERIC kernel, acpi is built in; so, kldload acpi fails. I've
also loaded the amdtemp module at boot time to figure out what the
current temp of the processor is.

With all of that, when performing `sysctl -a` I never seem to be able to
pull up the _HOT value.=20

Are there any suggestions on how to be able to view it?

Thanks,
Eric

--=-Lg9sUsF/gZyYzH9RyPPc

--=-Lg9sUsF/gZyYzH9RyPPc--